- The party tracks down and slays the dire boar Tuskgutter. It was butchered and its head was taken as a trophy. Gloves of Launching were found in the beast’s den.
- Worg tracks were discovered on the trek back to Oleg’s. The party camped at the Gold Mine overnight and wolf howls are heard in the indeterminate distance. The night passes uneventfully, but the party finds itself 100 lbs lighter on boar meat than they were the previous morning.
- The party returns to Oleg’s. The Wanted – Tuskgutter quest is completed. The Dancer trains his horse.
- There’s a nasty windstorm. The party helps Oleg batten down the hatches.
- An outrider for the settler caravan arrives. The Dancer and Tinassa accompany when he returns to the caravan. The Dancer helps tighten up the watch and patrols. Tinassa begins putting out feelers for someone to fill the position of Magister. Meanwhile, Zivim and Beron prepare a party for the caravan.
- Tinassa and Beron continue searching for candidates to fill empty cabinet posts. They meet…
- Leadership positions for the Barony of Brenin are established.
|Ruler||Beron Dook||+3||Stability (floating)|
|General||General Zivim “Shackle-Render” Melago||+4||Stability|
|Grand Diplomat||Isabelle d’Oliva||+3||Stability|
|High Priest||Doran Thunderbeard||+2||Stability|
|Marshal||Edward “Dancer” Bournelock||+5||Economy|
|Spymaster||Tinassa Medvyed||+6||Economy (floating)|
- Oleg’s Trading Post and immediate surrounding environs are claimed for the Barony of Brenin. The kingdom is Neutral Good (+2 Loyalty, +2 Stability)
- City of Leviton is founded around Oleg’s Trading Post.
- Oleg’s Trading Post is incorporated into the city as Stable and House (Base value +500, +1 Economy, +1 Stability)
- Bulberry Smith established in Leviton (+1 Economy, +1 Stability)
- No edicts are issued for the month (net -1 Stability)
- The Barony generates 4 BP worth of income for the month (total now stands at 47 BP).
Territory Vital Statistics
Command DC: 11
Leviton Base Value: 700